If you have any questions about any of our services then please feel free to send us an email or give us a call. We are looking forward to hearing from you!Contact Us
South Bay Locks
San Pedro Lock & Key is the uncontested leader of lock forging, installations, replacements, and repairs on the LOCKS & LOCKSMITHS market. We currently provide a vast array of locks and locking mechanisms for our diverse LOCKS & LOCKSMITHS clientele at competitive prices. Moreover, all of our locksmithing products and services come with a money back guarantee clause and a 3-month warranty. In addition, San Pedro Lock & Key provides lock picking services and can pick any lock or breach any security system or network-regardless of complexity-without damaging the mainframe, lock, or the contents within. Below are just some of the LOCKS & LOCKSMITHS locks and lock related services that San Pedro Lock & Key provides:
- Deadbolt locks: San Pedro Lock & Key provides both single and double cylinder deadbolt locks. Deadbolt locks are more resistant than spring bolt locks because they cannot be retracted unless the lock cylinder itself is rotated. This is in stark contrast to a spring bolt lock that uses a spring to hold it in place. Thus, an intruder could extract it by pulling on the spring bolt with sufficient force. In addition to formidable resistance against intruders deadbolt locks also require a key to open. Moreover, San Pedro Lock & Key can provide vertical deadbolt locks that are completely resistant to lock jimmying thieves.
- Gate Locks: We provide several different gate lock variants including slide bolts, key based gate locks, and spring latches. Slide bolts latches are found on the interior part of the gate only. You would need to manually slide the bolt to close the gate. Key based gate locks, however, are found on the outer part of the gate and lock automatically as soon as you close the gate behind you. They, evidently, require an actual key to open. In addition, San Pedro Lock & Key provides spring latch gate locks which use a sturdy coiled spring to bind both components together, allowing for easy in and outdoor access. However, we provide you with a switch that you can use if you want to keep the gate locked from the inside.
- Window Locks: We currently provide 4 different window locks, namely, folding locks (open only slightly), hinged wedge locks (lock adjustable window access), keyed sash locks (require a key to open), and window latch locks (most common window lock on the LOCKS & LOCKSMITHS market).
- Sliding Door Locks: San Pedro Lock & Key provides several different sliding door locks including aluminium, digital, brass, glass, deadbolt, biometric, zinc alloy, key based, and magnetic locks.
- High Security Cylinder Locks: We also provide high security cylinder locks with over 50,000 combinations possible, in addition to high security repair and installation services that come with a warranty.